Four Science Pipes Packages (Cemetery Demography, Darwin’s Finches, Forest Population Structure and North American Pollen) were developed through an award from the National Science Foundation Award # DUE-1044359.
- Project PI: Teresa Mourad, Ecological Society of America
- Co-PIs: William Dahl, Botanical Society of America and Paul Allen, Cornell University
Science Pipes development partner:
- Derik Barseghian, National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, UC Santa Barbara and Matt Jones, National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, UC Santa Barbara
ESA Project Staff:
- Arturo Herrera 2011, Celia Smith 2011-2012, Andrea McMillen 2012 to present
- Dr. Barbara Abraham, Hampton University
- Dr. Sunshine Brosi, Frostburg State University
- Dr. Beverly J. Brown, Nazareth College of Rochester
- Dr. Sam Donovan, University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. Shana Ederer, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Dr. Denny S. Fernández, University of Puerto Rico at Humacao
- Dr. Ken Klemow, Wilkes University
- Dr. Tom Langen, Clarkson University
- Dr. Colleen McLinn, Cornell University
- Dr. Bibit Traut, City College of San Francisco
- Dr. Paul Weihe, Central College
The Forest Population Structure package was developed by a sub-committee composed of the following members of the advisory panel: Dr. Denny S. Fernández*, Dr. Colleen McLinn, Dr. Tom Langen, and Dr. Paul Weihe.
The North American Pollen package was developed by a sub-committee composed of the following members of the advisory panel: Dr. Beverly J. Brown*, Dr. Barbara Abraham, Dr. Ken Klemow, Dr. Shana Ederer.
(* team lead)
For more information on these Science Pipes packages, please contact education[at]esa.org